Navtech is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to work on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
We’re a fast growing company with clients in United States, UK and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers, and sales experts to boost company’s online presence.
Working as Senior .NET Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development and testing
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
Who Are We Looking For Exactly ?
- 7-10 years of hands-on experience in .Net.
- Experience working with Databases (SQL Server, Oracle etc.)
- Experience in working with Visual Studio tools, Git/TFS and IIS Any SPA (Single Page Application) framework experience would be an added advantage (Angular, React JS).
- Experience on Azure or AWS would be an added advantage.
- Should have Master’s Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
- Should have excellent logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Working with industry giants while following your passion for technology.
- Work with clients from the US, UK, and Australia.
- Family Health Insurance cover of 5 Lacs.
- Excellent growth opportunities both technically and financially.
- Friendly work environment.